Wednesday, December 29, 2010

He Sent His Word

After rocking Mady to sleep last night I rushed straight to my bedroom, grabbed my bible and my stack of books and plopped on the bed eager to spend some time with the Lord.  One of the lessons I was working on had me doing a chapter study on psalm 107 which I soon fell in love with!  So be prepared you may get more than one blog out of this one!!   So there I was, back propped up with a stack of pillows and amidst all the underlining and highlighting there it was the verse of the night, verse 20!  I immediately began praying it for myself as well as all of you and wishing I had been praying it my whole life. I hope you love it as much as I do and pray it like crazy!!!
He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.”
Look how God healed and delivered… by sending His word!
The word destructions can also be translated “pits”.  I know we all have hurts of some kind and have all experienced pits at some time or another or maybe even now for some.  So I pray that God would send His word and heal you and deliver you out of your pits.  Join with me in learning to pray this powerful verse! Psalm 107:20

No comments:

Post a Comment